Friday, April 30, 2010

AGMA Assignment 1 (by Rebecca)

Yay! We made it into the AGMA and the first assignment is..... Spring! Yesterday, Gabby went out with me to tale some photos for it. They turned out really well, you can see the video here.
Anyways- here are my favorite pics from it:
I'm smelling some flowers.
This one is just lovely! Well, that's what I think.
This pic is the one Gabby is especially proud of. She's seen all these great photographers focus on one thing but another in the background so she tried to do it- victory!

Until Next Time,
Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh .. those are great photo's .. I really love the last one where her feet are the background and you are focused on the flowers. Very good job.

    Ta Ta,
    Kelsyee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes in the last photo, Becky! By the way, great photos Gabby. :)

    ReplyDelete