Saturday, May 8, 2010

Me, Elizabeth!

Hey everyone! It's Elizabeth, this is my first time posting on this blog, it feels so cool! Anyways, I've recently been busy helping some other dolls after the flood in Tennessee last weekend. (don't worry, we're fine)

I also got a camera last Christmas and so I put some of my photography skills to the test!

Here's me, in Rebecca's surprisingly comfy meet outfit- with my camera!
Oh, speaking of Rebecca, she's in bed- with a fever. Poor, Becky, we were planning to go outside this morning- oh well, I guess it'll just be me and Catherine. Anyways, she's wearing the cutest puppy slippers that Kayla and her mom made.

She even has braids- that's a first! And all she's done is read Samantha books- she must be really sick.

Until Next Time When Everyone Is Better,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment