Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Earth Day and a Denim Skirt (by Kirsten)


Hey! It's Kirsten here! I just wanted to say- Happy (early) Earth Day!!!!!! Enjoy the time you have outside and go climb some trees! Sorry, but I like to climb trees, it's one of my new favorite things. We didn't have a lot on the prairie, so now I can climb all the trees I want here! (see pic above)

Now for a denim skirt. Well see, Gabby really wanted a denim skirt because she felt like she was the only blogger in the world who didn't have a denim skirt and this is actually the only skirt she has now. So anyways, Gabby (who had some help from her mom) made this skirt out of a Simplicity pattern (which are really hard to understand). I think it turned out quite well! You can see me modeling in below....
Do you like it? It's actually a bit longer that what seems like because Gabby pulled it up a little so it would be more of a miniskirt.

~Kirsten

1 comment:

  1. Very cute .. it must be so much fun to 'make' your own clothing and styles too ..

    Ta Ta,
    Kelsyee

    ReplyDelete