Monday, June 14, 2010

My Birthday! By Kirsten

Hello! Guess what? June 8th is my Birthday!!! Gabby was at camp so we didn't celebrate it until later but it was still sooo much fun! I got 3 gifts, check 'em out!

I got this oh-so-cute eyelet dress from Gabby, but I'm going to share it though!
And this really cute paper dolls from Kaya. She made them herself! I love them they are so cute- and they're my favorite characters!

And then this cake from Kaylen! She loves to bake so she decided to make me this cake! It's to-die-for!

Here we all are on my birthday! It was so much fun- I loved it. Thanks to all my sisters!
~Kirsten~

2 comments:

  1. Gabby, can you please post on here again? Oh, by the way, LOVE your background! Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! :) I love your blog!
    ~ Jess
    myagdollstory14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete